Stop with all the excuses and learn just how your body works and prevent future illness.
The modern human bowel is typically infested with a multitude of different types of both human and animal parasites, malignant bacteria, funguses etc. Some of these thrive on simple carbohydrates in the diet such as, sugars, starches, cooked vegetables and even potatoes. Others putrefy proteins and fats, especially when they are mixed with vegetable matter. In their proliferation they damage the gut and produce a continual toxic load on the system.
Did you ever think just what happens when you eat?
- Food enters the mouth and much of it ends up rotting in the bowel
- Toxic material is absorbed from the bowel and enters the bloodstream
- The blood then enters the liver, which organ eventually becomes overwhelmed by the unnaturally heavy toxic load.
- Where does the toxic stagnant blood go next? Yep straight into the heart! Half of us die due to the subsequent damage to that organ alone.
- Next stop is the lung. Think about one. There is a lot more to lung cancer than just smoking.
- Next the blood comes back from the lung and into the heart again!
- Finally the blood leaves the heart and enters the aorta, the main artery that feeds the entire body. Guess where the first stop is?
The brain. Any realistic desire to achieve good health would surely benefit from a little better treatment of that organ.
Start today and make some simple changes that can help you live a longer, healthier lifestyle.
Jess Day I.H.C.A – Holistic Nutritional Therapist